You will be responsible for our production and warehouse operations, including safety and work environment, with focusing on continuous improvement and team work. You are able to work strategically and in an operative role. It is important that you are people oriented and have the ability to analyse, visualize and get things done. The company is located in Burseryd where the position is based.
• Responsibility for production, ensuring that the production is cost effective through making sure that products are produced on time and at the right cost and of right quality.
• Responsibility for warehouse and logistics, ensuring that the supply chain is cost effective through planning capacity, manning and material in an optimal way through team work.
• Running daily, weekly and monthly team meetings with focus on achieving the settled targets and identifying the right actions for coming periods.
• Being focused on driving change and being open for inputs.
• Having both a strategical focus and an operative force to drive projects by self and in teams.
• Guiding and coaching the team to continuously develop the persons and the functions that the team consists of.
• Liaising among different departments and supporting functions sales, finance, quality and maintenance team.
• Giving analysis, estimates and guidance on investments and workarounds that are necessary, in accordance with Signode Industrial Groups rules and policies.
• Responsible to pursue and initiate developments- and improvement work in the production according to Signode Industrial Groups toolbox.
As a person you have a feedback attitude, a frequent, transparent and open communication with your team. You have an open mind set and lead employees with openness. You support change management. You have a technical education or competence that are deemed equivalent and a relevant leadership experience and background with large focus on team orientation. You are technical interested and have a doer attitude, spending time at the shop floor more than in office attitude. You have experience of project management roles or equivalent with a min. 5 years relevant work experience. You are fluent in both Swedish and English.
We offer an interesting position with a local strong player in an international environment.
In this recruitment we cooperate with Finnveden Executive AB. For further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Ulrika Danielsson, tel +46 702 33 81 67. Since the selection is ongoing, we want your application as soon as possible. The application is sent via Finnveden Executives website, http://www.finnvedenexecutive.se
Welcome with your application!