Signode Industrial Group AB/ Signode Industrial Group/ Packaging Systems Europe (“SIG/SIGPSE”, “we” or “us”) is committed to providing you with the best online experience while visiting www.burserydsbruk.se (the “Website”). To achieve this, we utilise our own and standard third party cookies to obtain data about your online behaviour while you are on the Website, and we also track how often you visit the Website.
If you do not wish to accept this Policy please do not continue to use the Website.
What we track
- We track the number of visits to the Website, where each visitor came from (i.e. the website you visited prior to coming to the Website) and where each visitor goes to from the Website (i.e. the website you visit after leaving ours).
- A cookie is stored on your device for no longer than required which is linked to your IP address. Cookies are small text files that your web browser stores on your device. This allows us to track whether you return to the Website.
How to manage cookies
If you do not wish us to track information through cookies you can configure your browser to reject cookies. If you wish to do so, please refer to your Internet browser’s user instructions to find out how to delete and reject cookies. Note that the rejection of cookies may impact your user experience on the Website and restrict you from utilising certain site functionalities.
Throughout your journey on the Website you may also notice content from third parties. We may also offer you the opportunity to further engage with us and share information with others using social networks such as Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. This content is added so we can keep you up to date with carefully selected information that you may find relevant or of interest, however this can result in these third party providers storing additional cookies on your device that we have no control over. Consequently we suggest you check the websites of any such third parties and their privacy policies for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
Cookies used on website
The Website may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these third party websites please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie polices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites. Below are examples of the cookies commonly used by us including details on their purpose and other information you may find useful. Other cookies are various kinds may be used on the website periodically. Please note however that if you choose to access third party sites through this website that the cookies listed below may not form a comprehensive list.
- 3rd party from Google Inc.
- Google analytics sets cookies to enable us to track the usage of pages and services on our sites.
- What data is held?
- Visit duration, page views, location, operating system, browser, entry path, number of visits
- Type of cookie?
- Third party cookies?
- Yes, Google Inc.
- Third party policy
Changes to this Policy
Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to privacy[at]signode.com.